every year i come back to revisit my old psycho killer oc and every year i remember how much i love gore
oops i havent been drawing very much;;; i needed the practice anyway
Sakura Nagashi Single
pretty boy crewneck for summer line
"i don't care about winning, i just want to play badminton with everyone!"
marije and i are in line play trying to find each other in the cafe/park and it’s real lY HARD AND S A D
Hello folks!! We’re into week 3 of booty camp now and everyone is dishing out some fantastic stuff!! I am super duper proud of you all so please keep doing what you’re doing!! Okay okay info time now oops here we go again;;
Each day has a different theme that repeats every week so if you have a specific skill you’d like to work on you can focus on those days.
- Saturdays will always be Free Days meaning as long as you draw/doodle anything on this day, you pass.
- Sundays are Multi-Media Days! On this day, you’ll be switching art mediums and explore a bit. Since art supplies are super ridiculous most of the time and not everyone is financially able to go out and buy different art supplies, I’ll be posting different pens/brushes for you to download for photoshop/SAI. However, if you do already have the supplies please use those instead!
- Mondays are for Composition. These activities will be focused on lighting, perspective, posing, etc.
- Tuesdays are Coloring! If you have no idea how to approach these exercises, I’ll try to find some nice tutorials/videos for you to look at.
- Wednesdays are relaxing days! Sort of!! Not really, you still have to sit down for a bit and watch a speedpaint/tutorial of your choice. I’ll post a list of links for you to choose from.
- Thursdays are days focused on Anatomy. Each week will have a different area of focus for you to draw (I’ll always post a reference or two to go with these days!)
- Fridays are Collab/Group work days so if you have a friend or two that you’d like to swap and work with, this is your day!
Please remember that you are not required to complete each day’s exercise. You can pick and choose! What you draw is also totally up to you. As long as it follows the goal of the day, then it’s a-okay (except for days on anatomy uhhh if that day’s exercise is to draw feet, please don’t draw torsos all day pl e ase do nt ;;;;;;)!
As always, here’s week 3’s list:
Saturday, July 19th - Free Day (draw whatever you want!)
Sunday, July 20th - Draw/Doodle something using watercolor! If you don’t own watercolor tools and cannot afford them, here are some brushes you can download for your digital program: (ps) x x (SAI) x x x(<links are in the description for this last one but also the step by step is pretty good)
Tuesday, July 22nd - Recolor one of your old pieces!
Wednesday, July 23rd - Watch one or more of these and hopefully you learn something new or feel inspired to try something of your own:
- Speed painting - Geisha abstract (watercolor, charcoal, acrylic, ink)
- Good Morning Ryuko! (ps)
- Bob Ross - Stormy Seas
Friday, July 25th - Draw/Doodle another person’s OC!
(ocs are so so cool ok) As always, please ask for permission!!
If you’d like to post/show off you’re work of the day, please tag it as #artbootycamp so I can see (also track the tag for updates)! Anywaaaay please please please have fun drawing and if you have any questions, feel free to send an ask and I will try to answer asap!
The Fujoshi Life